01. Pay off all credit card debt.
03. Throw a party and invite people I don't know.
05. Experience the "wilderness".
06. Build or refinish a piece of furniture, preferable some kind of cabinet.
07. Have an attractive website up-and-running, updating my sadly outdated skills.
08. Learn the basics of Adobe Illustrator and more advanced features of Photoshop.
09. Make something wearable with my sewing machine!
10. Go skiing somewhere other than the Eastern US.
11. Live at least six months in a big city (New York, San Francisco, etc.)
12. Live outside of the United States for at least one more year, preferably in Europe.
13. Become verbally confident in another language.
14. Sell something I designed and made.
15. Resume the piano or violin or pick up a new instrument.
16. Backpack somewhere.
20. Collaborate on a project with someone who is not my boyfriend (as I expect to do many with him).
21. Substantially renovate a room.
22. Stay up all night talking to someone (again).
22. Dance all night (again).
23. Find something amazing at an estate sale.
24. Replace my navel ring with something less "Myrtle Beach 2001".
25. Road trip!
26. Locate the Radiohead concert from which an unidentified performance of "You" ( found on a cassette tape in the glovebox of my car) is from. Obtain a high-quality recording. Share with the world.
29. See the Aurora Borealis.
30. Go on a scavenger hunt.
31. Get in a verbal fight (not arguement).
32. Enjoy a professional massage.
33. Leave brownies of Dr. O'Sullivan's doorstep.
34. Wear crazy eye makeup out somewhere suitable.
35. Take at least one beautiful photograph of Thom.
35. Take at least one gorgeous photograph of us.
36. Purge 50% of my possessions.
37. Trust my creative instincts.
39. Tour the brewery of a beer I love.
40. Find a Blenheim Ginger Ale t-shirt!
44. Go to a strip club.
45. Purchase a piece of original artwork.
46. Try yoga.
47. Bike to places that are within 15 minutes of my house when I'm not pressed for time.
50. Write for 15 minutes a day.
51. See all of the movies in the IMdB top 250. (As of June 6, I'm 129/250.)
52. Play (or at least watch) a (table-top) role-playing game.
53. Integrate my blog, photos, and other projects into a single website.
54. Scan old keepsake drawings and notes so that I don't have 7 giant boxes of them.
55. Play a practical joke.
56. Dye my hair.
57. Get a kimono I would actually wear out.
58. Go somewhere seedy in the French Quarter.
59. Apologize anonymously for something I did in the past.
60. Midnight urban exploration by flashlight.
61. Take another college course.
62. Register a domain name.
63. Have a bedroom I can really call a sanctuary.
64. Go through all of my grandparents' old photos.
65. Explore the abandoned mill in Seneca.
66. Have an eBay business up-and-running.
67. My dream trip: Iceland.
68. Find a used bookstore bigger and better than McKay's for Alia. Visit!
69. Get my eyes checked.
70. Tag my LJ back entries.
71. Bring Dr. Manhattan and the Macquarium back to life.
72. Learn how to spell "guarantee" without continually spell-checking!
74. (Learn how to) Make bagels from scratch at home.
75. Tag my back-catalogued photos.
76. Visit Roswell or Area 51 to look for "UFOs".
77. Mow the lawn. For serious.
There is a website based on this idea, 43Things, that is a ton of fun. Start your own list!